What types of signs do you offer?
We offer a variety of custom sign products, including:
Etched glass privacy film
Vehicle graphics and wraps
Interior office signs
Hanging signs for businesses
Exterior / outdoor commercial signs
On-site visual surveys and sign measuring
Office wall logos and lettering
Installation and removal services
Can I pay for my sign order with a credit card?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards.
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we offer financing through our network of trusted lending partners.
What does the order process look like?
Every order is a little different, but here's what you can expect:
Step 1: ESTIMATE You'll reach out for an estimate.
Step 2: SURVEY We'll ask for some information about your project, and may need to visit your site to gather measurements and photos. We call this a Site Survey.
Step 3: SKETCH We'll send you an estimate, and possibly rough mock-ups, if we need to illustrate our plan.
Step 4: DEPOSIT You'll accept the estimate amount, and pay a deposit. This is typically 50% for orders over $500, and full payment for smaller orders.
Step 5: DESIGN Once your deposit is received, your order will go through to design, and you will receive a mock-up.
Step 6: PRODUCTION Once the design is approved, your order will move through to production, where your sign will be made.
Step 7: SCHEDULE If your sign requires installation, the balance of your invoice will need to be paid in order to schedule the install.
Step 8: INSTALL Once your order is paid in full, your sign or graphics will be installed, and your customers will be able to see that you're ready for business!
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe & high-quality online experience for all of our visitors. We understand that you care about how the information you provide to us is used and shared.
How long does it take to make my sign?
The length of time it takes to make your sign can vary depending on the materials, usage and complexity. We strive to meet your expectations on deadlines and turnaround time. While some projects may be ready in 24 hours, other projects may take 2-4 weeks to complete.Larger projects, or complex signage may take longer than that.
What will my sign cost?
There are many factors that determine the price of a sign or graphic. Here are few:
1. How quickly do you need your sign? Faster turnarounds often result in higher prices, as we work late or come in early to give your project the extra attention it requires.
2. Do you have artwork or do we need to create it? Recreating artwork is often more affordable than creating from scratch. Even if you only have a sketch, or a crummy print of a logo - let's start there. Our designers have so much experience, they make this look wicked easy.
3. How many design revisions will you need? We love efficiency. Any project requiring more than 3 proof revisions will incur additional design charges. Also note that repeatedly cycling your project back through the design phase will affect your promised delivery date.
4. Does the sign require a permit, and if so, will you acquire it or will we? We offer permitting services, for an additional fee. The fee depends on the complexity of the sign package, and the town/city issuing the permit.
5. How long does the sign need to last? A temporary sign can be made with vinyl or plastic, however a permanent sign would likely be made of acrylic, metal or wood, which are more expensive materials.
6. How many of each sign do you need? Will you need other signs as part of this project?
There is a certain amount of setup time involved in every sign order. As this setup time is spread out over more and more signs, the cost per sign drops. The more you order, the more you save!
7. Will your sign be picked up, delivered, or installed? A sign that is picked up will be more affordable than the same sign that is delivered or installed. That's because we have to account for the "hands-on" time spent in transit. For an exact quote on your sign project, fill out the form above and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.